- This website and its content are owned by Haggleco Pty Ltd trading as Haggleco. haggleco.com.au is the shopping website of Haggleco Pty Ltd that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase products online from Haggleco Pty Ltd, ABN 54 732 650 478. You must not browse or access this website unless you agree to the terms and conditions which are set out below.
- Haggleco reserves the right to update this site or change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Disclaimer and Liability
- Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the website is current and correct, however Haggleco does not take responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any products on the website, and provides all products on an “as is” basis.
- Photographs shown on this website are for illustration purposes only.
- Products may vary in store as well as availability of colours, styles, and fabrics.
- Products may be discontinued from our range or become unavailable without notice. Customers are welcome to contact their closest Haggleco store to confirm availability of colours, styles, fabrics and products.
- Haggleco, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage (direct, indirect or consequential) that arise to you or any third party caused by the use of this website or the products sold on it INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE. -Haggleco does not take responsibility and is not liable for this website being unavailable due to technical issues which are beyond our control.
Pricing and GST
- All prices on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. GST is subject to change and users of the Haggleco website
will not be informed by Haggleco if a change occurs. International purchases are still required to pay GST.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All quotes are valid for seven days.
- Haggleco will communicate with you regarding your order and the product/s purchased by phone or by email
- You must provide a valid email address to Haggleco for this purpose.
- If you have any queries regarding your online purchase you are welcome to phone 08 8429 9855 and quote your name and phone number used at the time of purchase.
- You may cancel your order or parts of your order before the goods are dispatched by Haggleco but you will be charged a $75.00 cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund of any money you have already paid
- Once the order is dispatched for delivery you will also be charged the nominated delivery fee, as well as the cancellation fee
Haggleco reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide incorrect or unauthorised PayPal details
- We are unable to process your payment with the details provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- The product has become unavailable.
- Haggleco will notify you before cancelling your order, a refund may be issued to the PayPal account provided during the purchase process.
- If goods have not been paid for in full in which case you will be refunded any monies owing to you less our standard $75.00 cancellation fee
- The rugs which are sold on this website will vary to the range available in Haggleco stores.
- Online prices may also vary to the prices in store, please note that Haggleco does not price match.
- Rugs which are purchased online are dispatched from our interstate warehouses.
- Due to the distance, delivery delays are to be expected of up to 14 business days.
- Once your rug order has been placed a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- A second email will be sent to you with your consignment details, please allow 2 to 5 business days to receive his email. Our rugs are delivered by a courier company and not Haggleco contractors, the consignment details will allow you to track your order
- As each state in Australia is governed by different laws, goods can be held by authorities for a certain period of time. Haggleco is not liable for this type of delay as it is out of our hands.
- Please choose your rug carefully as you are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- This website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by a third party. Haggleco has no control over these sites and will not accept any responsibility or liability, damage or loss suffered by you arising from or caused by any linked sites. Haggleco does not have control over the content, availability or nature of these sites and the inclusion of these links does not mean that Haggleco endorses or recommends the views expressed in them. –
- You may not create a link to these websites from another website without prior written consent of Haggleco. Unauthorized use of this website is a criminal offence.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have protection in place to protect your device and systems (tablet, PC, smartphone, laptop etc)
and to scan any material from the website for viruses or other corruptions or defects that may cause damage or interfere with your device or system.
- Haggleco does not guarantee that its website is free from viruses or other corruptions and does not accept
liability which may arise as a result of use, either directly or indirectly, from this website.
- You must be eighteen (18) years or over to purchase products from this website. Any purchase you have made using
this website is an acknowledgment that you are over the age of eighteen years, accept the terms and conditions
and agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Haggleco.
- Haggleco reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any damage or loss.
- Haggleco may suffer due to any transactions made by a minor. This contract will be governed by the laws of South Australia.
- Any dispute Haggleco find arising out of the use of the website, or the products purchased from it will be subject to legal action.
- Haggleco gfift cards may only be issued in store and are in AUD, and include GST, the validity date is one year from the date of purchase
- Cash redemption for a voucher code is not possible.
- The orginal gift card must be presented at the time of purchase to be redeemed and cannot be extended after the expiry date.
- All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website are Copyright (c) of Haggleco, its suppliers and/or licencors, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
- The website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws and must be used for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
- You may not modify, copy, adapt or distribute this website’s content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Haggleco.
- You may not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
- You may store a reproduction of the content on the Website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the content; and print hard copies of the content for the sole purpose of viewing and purchasing products but not for any other use, including commercial use.